Recent achievements of our research
Last update, September 1,2022
- Opening of the Media Relations Office
- The CMC Center Leaflet
- Center for Collaborative Research and Development
- A paper ' Fabrication of novel functional cell-plastic using polyvinyl alcohol: effects of cross-linking structure and mixing ratio of components on the mechanical and thermal properties ' appears in the peer-reviewed academic journal 'Global Challenges'
- A paper ' Recent Progress of Cell-Plastics as Neo Bioplastics: A Mini Review' appears in the peer-reviewed academic journal 'Annals of Biological Research'
- Ceramic Matrix Composites Center (CMC Center)
- A paper 'Fabrication and Biodegradability of Starch Cell-Plastics as Recyclable Resources' appears in the peer-reviewed academic journal 'Applied Sciences'
- Reliability Assessment Methodology for Advanced Ceramic Matrix Composites（CMCs）
- Challenging "novel carbon-recycling plastics“