HOME > Information > 2009
- Tokyo University of Technology enters a new stage April 2015.
- School of Design instructor Kazuha Kato and others develop an information communication aid system for individuals with cognitive or intellectual disabilities
- School of Design Associate Professor Koichi Sakao presents town factory project in Ota City
- Game Workshop 2014 hosted with Uppsala University
- Work by Dean Ikeda of the School of Design included in Tokyo beautification project
- Two presentations by Maeda Lab receive poster awards at the Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Aesthetic Dermatology
- Computer Science Professor Jin-Hua She included in Thomson Reuters Highly Cited Researchers List
- School of Design Alumnus in SICF15 Art Festival
- Part-time work opportunity at Tokyo University of Technology (Hachioji Campus)
- Screening at Short Film Festivals
- Commencement Ceremony
- “The Katayanagi Prize” Commemorative Lecture by Professor Pat Hanrahan
- Professor Satoru Tezuka of the School of Computer Science wins the “10th Information Security Culture Award”
- A paper prepared by a doctor course student in Bionics Program was published in Neuroscience Letters and selected as the Plenary Article.
- Christmas Tree in Hachiouji Campus
- Assistant Prof.Nobuyoshi Komuro (School of Computer Science) won the young researcher award at the The Society of Informetion Theory and its Applications sympojium 2008 (SITA2008).
- Former President Dr. Hideo Aiso (currently Director of the Board) awarded C&C Prize for 2008 by NEC C&C Foundation
- Award Ceremony and Commemorative Speech for 2008 Katayanagi Prizes in Computer Science
- Prof. Hiromi Ueda, Prof. Toshinori Tsuboi, and Prof. Hiroyuki Kasai at the School of Computer Science won the Best Paper Award at the IEEE CQR 2008
- Associate Prof. Akiko Yamazaki (School of Media Science) becomes the first Japanese winner of “CHI Honorable Mention Paper Award” as a head writer
- Report on the Tokyo International Anime Fair 2008
- Memorandum signed to form educational partnership with Management & Science University (Malaysia)